Sunday, August 6, 2017

#augustbreak



sunrise now at 6 
with an early cloud
just in the right place for sunbeams
hello august! 

This is how my August started on Tuesday morning. I was double-happy about the sunrise, as it felt like a light gift from the sky for #augustbreak2017, a photo challenge for August. It's theme for the first day: "morning".

 

#augustbreak is an open and inspiring daily summer photo challenge, organized by Susannah Conway. It started on the first, but there are no fixed dates to post - the main idea is to make august a month of paying a bit more attention, and to share some of the summer moments. I am joining at instagram, here's my page: instagram/@ lifeasjourney

I try to catch new photos, here are 2 of my favs so far: "Roses" and "Where I live"




Roses… are magic. Especially at sunset time. 
These ones are flowering in the frontyard here, every summer, since I can remember. 
Wish they could talk.



No place like… home. This is where I live: a town in Southern Germany, not far from Stuttgart, but far enough to be in walking distance to fields and forest. The view in the photo is part of our usual evening walk.

*

more skies: skywatch friday /
more august moments: #augustbreak2017

No comments: